US Expats & Immigrants

US and India tax laws are complicated enough by itself.

US Visa Holders

KKA’s partners are in tax business in USA and India for many years.

NRIs Indian Taxes

The Indian economy is skyrocketing at a rate never before experienced.

Business Owners

KKA provides a variety of services to assist business owners.

About Us

KKA offers a broad range of tax services including tax planning, preparation, and advisory services to US & Indian Expats and Inpats. The firm consists of a team of CPAs and CAs with a diverse tax and business background. The team has knowledge and experience in US and Indian taxes. A team of dedicated, knowledgeable, and experienced individuals brings you KKA. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you…   Read More
  • Do I need to file Form 8938, “Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets”?

  • Taxpayers living abroad. You are a taxpayer living abroad if

  • Personal Exemption Amount

    The amount you can deduct for each exemption has changed for 2011. It is now $3,700.

  • Traditional or Roth IRA Contribution Limits

    $ 5000 for Filers below 50 years. $ 6000 for Filers above 50 years.